WhatQue.com Blog has been created in order to place reviews regarding Restaurants, Events, Concerts. With more than 25 stringers around the Atlanta & surrounding areas writing reviews, you will always find something interesting to read.

What part of Atlanta do you live in?

Friday, February 12, 2010

JCT Kitchen & Bar

A little hidden treasure that I was very happy to find. First the KITCHEN has great choices in the menu. Next time I will try the fried chicken, but the grits were amazing. I had the fish of the day, and it was great. Went upstairs to the BAR. I actually fell in love with it the week before when I walked by it when it was closed. Great people, great choices, great locale.  The BAR has a great patio and live music for a great evening with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment